Wednesday 6 July 2011

HELLO EVERYONE LOOK OVER HERE

Hey everyone! I want to tell you something.

Books are great, I mean really great. There's a book I just finished reading, Prim Improper by Deirdre Sullivan. It has a pretty cover:


...and is very good and you should read it.

Things I Am Doing This Week:


~ Watching Horrible Histories, on Tuesday and Sunday. Because it's the best television show for ever and ever.
~ Going to the National Festival of Youth Theatres, run by NAYD. I am extremely excited.
~ Seeing Lovers by Brian Friel, directed by Geoff Rose in the Watergate Theatre.
~ Falling in love with Special Benny.

I'm sorry this isn't longer, but this post will act as a sneak peek of future topics, because I intend to elaborate on all the above items. But I can't now, because in twenty minutes I have to go to the above Festival of Youth Theatres, I'm representing Kilkenny Youth Theatre at it with six others. It's going to be brilliant.

RANDOM PICTURE TIME!


Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I am Deirdre Sullivan. So chuffed you like my book. All proud of being quoted (first time it has happened). Also I like your blog.