Sunday 26 September 2010

Other People Think I'm Great Too, You Know.


I've gotten another award! I love it when people apart from myself think I'm great. Ace-Of-Aoife thinks I have 'a Blog With Substance'. Wow. I have requirements to fill too! I like those ones. Let's get on it!

Thank the blogger who gave me the award.

Dear Ace-Of-Aoife,

Thank you so so so much for this award! This means a lot, and I'm so glad you think me deserving of it. Have a nice day!

Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in five words.

Enlightening, lucky, inspired, funny, creative.

Pass this  to 10 other bloggers who you feel have a substance in their blogs.

Grace
Rae
Macky
Leanne
Jenny
Daniel
Derek
Muireann
Skylark
and Jamie

Thanks everyone! I'm actually uploading a new video as I type. 164 minutes to go...

Eleanor Roscuro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thank you! That's awesome :) One, that you got the award. And two, that you named me and my "Musings" :P
Thank you! *I'm smiling*