Sunday 4 July 2010

Inspiro-Girls - Emma Watson


This, ladies and gentlemen, is Emma Watson, one of the greatest actresses of our generation.

I think I'll elaborate a little.

Emma Watson was cast as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter franchise when she was just nine years old, and since then has won over audiences with her charm, poise, elegance, and pure talent. I mean, can you imagine anyone else playing Hermione? NO YOU CAN NOT. She epitomised the role.

And in 2007, she played Pauline Fossil in Ballet Shoes, which is one of my favourite books and movies of all time. The film's director said 'She has a piercing, delicate aura that makes you want to gaze and gaze at her.' Can I say it any better than that? (Answer: No.)

Oh, and if you're still in doubt as to how awesome she is: She models for Burberry. I rest my case.

I'm off now, to make a Beauty Spotlight featuring only this fabulous young woman, and then I will search the Internet to see if Ballet Shoes has been released on DVD.

Oh look, it has!

High-Fives,

EleanorLight

No comments: