Monday 29 March 2010

Music at Musings: Republic of Loose, Mumford & Sons, Marina & The Diamonds, Daisy Dares You, All Time Low, The Coronas

Hello, and welcome to Music at Musings! (This is the bit where you applaud. Now.)

Today on the show, we've got a lot of music, so crank up your speakers!

*Republic of Loose

The best part of this is the chorus. Na na na na na, na na na na... Oh, and the aaaa-aaaaaaahhhh-ohhhh bit after the first verse.



*Mumford & Sons

These guys from London are my new love. I couldn't decide between Little Lion Man and The Cave, so I'll show you both!





*Marina and the Diamonds

Yep, she's back. I love this song. It relates to me a lot, I think. Plus, I love the single piano at the start and how it slowly builds up, into this feel-good anthem!



*Daisy Dares You

Daisy is only sixteen, people! She's from Essex in England and she completely rocks! Number One Enemy is about an argument she had with her younger sister Scarlett, and I like the Alice in Wonderland theme going on in the video. And I don't usually like R&B or hip hop, but I like Chipmunk's voice here in this song.



*All Time Low

I have to admit, I've only been a fan of All Time Low since only yesterday! I was watching Q and this song came up, and I liked it so much, it's on Music at Musings now. If anyone knows any other good All Time Low songs, will you tell me? Thanks!



*The Coronas

I was talking to my friend on Facebook and he recommended this song for me. I think it's beautiful, mournful but beautiful. Is that weird? Ah, who cares!

No comments: